Metro Integrated Health is proud to announce that we have officially reopened!!!
As a clinic, we will be following enhanced cleaning protocols with cleaners mandated by Health Canada. New protocols for clients are in compliance with BC Health and respected multidisciplinary colleges, they are as follows:
We will be sending you an online COVID-19 symptom survey 24hrs before every treatment, we kindly ask that you complete this in order to make to ensure that you have no symptoms before entering the building, and so that are therapists know you are safe to receive treatment.
In addition, before every treatment please ask yourself these basic questions before entering the building to protect our other patients and therapists.
- Are you experiencing any of the following: a fever, a new cough, a worsening chronic cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
- Have you had close contact with anyone with acute respiratory illness or have you travelled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
- Do you have a confirmed case of COVID-19 or had close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
- Do you have 2 or more of the following symptoms: Sore throat, runny nose/sneezing, nasal congestion, hoarse voice, difficulty swallowing, decrease or loss of sense of smell, chills, headaches, unexplained fatigue/malaise, diarrhea, abdominal pain, or nausea/vomiting?
- If over 65 years, are you experiencing any of the following: delirium, falls, acute functional decline, or worsening of chronic conditions?
If the response to any of the screening questions is yes, do not book a treatment and instead immediately call 811 or your physician for further guidance and advice. You may rebook a treatment after your physician says it is safe to do so.
– We ask that patients wait until 5 mins before their appointment time before entering the Yarrow Building for their treatment.
– Patients will be required to wear a mask from home, or one will be provided for you upon entering the clinic. It is required that you wear this mask throughout the entire duration you are inside the clinic.
– Unless needed for mobility, or assistance, do not bring anyone with you (ie.children/spouse) to your appointment.
– All transactions will be touchless to prevent cross-contamination between patients, and therefore a credit card will be required to be on file.
– As always, no patient will be charged for missing an appointment due to illness (no matter how little notice before an appointment). If no call is made to the clinic before an appointment is missed, then standard missed appointment fees will apply. Likewise, our therapists will be taking every precaution to ensure they do not come into work feeling under the weather. In this event, it may result in last-minute therapist cancellations until they are cleared to return to work by medical testing. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this causes, however safety must remain the top priority.
– We will temporarily be suspending direct billing to ensure additional time is directed towards sanitizing the clinic space between clients. We will provide detailed emailed receipts to ensure clients can submit the claim themselves.
– We will be suspending intra-oral TMJ treatments until further notice
– There will be no blankets in the treatment rooms, however extra sheets and a space heater will be available upon request.
We look forward to providing you with level of care and safety that Metro Health has been known to deliver for over 25 years.
Stay Safe and Thank you!